Friday, August 21, 2009

Random Thought

What if you get identical twins mixed up at birth.  I mean, you could be calling them by the wrong name all your life.  And then when they are old enough how could they really know for sure they were who their parents said they were.  As an identical twin, you would have to really trust your parents.  And as parents, you would really never be able to space out.  I don't think I would want to have that kind of pressure. 

4 comments:

Luke said...

Did you come up with that on your own?! *skeptical*
:-)
It sounds like a Jack Handy (of whom I am a fan).

Heidi said...

uhhh....yeah, that was VERY random.

Luke said...

So...I'm pretty sure you and Paul should miss me by now. I haven't seen you guys in..oh...around 6 years now I think. Or at least close to that.

Elise said...

Um I don't know who Jack Handy is, but in answer to your question, yes I did come up with that all on my own.